The HP TouchPad, which is designed to work like humans, has been released by Hewlett-Packard (HP). It can let individuals connect, communicate, share, and collaborate easily. Reading HP TouchPad review can help individuals make their decision before purchasing. A TouchPad is an entertainment device that can let individuals immerse into gaming action. They can also transfer their favorite songs from their personal collection. The device is the first webOS tablet that provides amazing internet experience because it is primarily developed for mobile output.
The Main Advantages of the HP TouchPad
- WebOs 3.0 is run by the 9.7-inch HP TouchPad. It is powered by a dual-core Snapdragon processor with 1.2GHz frequency and a storage having either 16GB priced at £399or 32GB priced at £479. These features give the users great speed and ease in doing multitasking jobs.
- It is also getting support from built-in Adobe Flash, stereo speakers powered by Beats Audio, wireless charging via Touchstone technology of HP, and a standard Universal Serial Bus (USB) connector used to charge or connect to the computer.
- It is easy to use because the physical attributes of the device is patterned on the iPad standard specifications, which is adopted in the tablet industry. The 9.7 inches screen is multi-touch and has 1024 x 768 resolutions. A 1.3 MP camera that faces the front is installed above it. The TouchPad never has rear camera.
- There is a tiny Home button below the screen that has an oblong shape and has a bit of light in it. The light remains on while using the device or flashes when there is a waiting notification.
- A volume rocker on the right-hand portion of the device is noticeable. A 3.5mm headphone jack is housed at the top of the gadget, while the double purpose Lock key serves as either on and off button.
- There is no buttons at the left-hand portion of the HP TouchPad.However, the speakers are installed there, so that the users can hold the gadget in landscape position while using it. A micro USB port is installed at the bottom of the device.
- Although the rear cover of the HP TouchPad is plastic, it remains excellent in quality. The round-shape edges make the device easier to hold.
The Disadvantages of the HP TouchPad
- If you touched the volume rocker, it has rattles. It contains a quite sharp speaker grille holes. The glossy plastic of the gadget is easily greased and covered with fingerprints, making it harder and slippery to hold.
- It is hard to view the screen under direct lighting. Nevertheless, a cleaning cloth is included in the box for immediate cleaning. Users need to carry it always.
- The device that weighs 740g is heavier compared with iPad2, but it is 50% thicker at 13.7mm which is better.
The device is a tool for communicating, as well inspiring creativity and interaction with specifications that look well-proportioned to the unit. Although some people might adopt the attitude of wait and see, despite the glitz and glamour promised by the device, the rating of the HP TouchPad will always be thumbs up.