What is Web Hosting? Web hosting is a type of service that allows the user to put the website on the internet. The hosting part occurs after the user has chosen the domain name and has registered as well. The user has three options for choosing a web hosting service web server can provide. Are virtual private server hosting, shared web hosting and dedicated server hosting. If a user wants to change web hosting provider, then the user must take into account the following considerations.
The user should start looking for new hosting at least a few days before the user runs out of credit the current account. This will help keep your site up in the air for the maximum time. Before switching to the new web host, first make a backup of the website in the structure of the tree in which you want to upload later, only the location of cgi-bin may vary. Also look chmod that there may be set to any folder or file. This is so because these permits must be restarted when the files are loaded into the new web server. Copy of the database and databases must be too.
Another consideration that the user has to make is that the user should be aware of housing needs as a beginner is the concern with the amount they have to pay the disk space provided.
If the user is a professional entrepreneur, or business online, then the user can perform the following requirements, namely: –
1. Choose the type of web hosting: the user has two main options, the shared server or dedicated server. If a user expects to get huge traffic then the user must go to a dedicated server, which has much higher bandwidth than shared responsibility. This is also necessary if you need complex application, secure information and the option to customize your website.
2. Type host operating system: If your website is based on technologies such as JSP, ASP, etc, and require others, to complement or Microsoft MSACCESS MS SQL database that should go for windows hosting. On the other hand, if the user is using technologies like cold fusion, then you can run on Linux and Windows platform.
3. Bandwidth and space requirements: Many web hosts will provide 1 GB – 3 GB of disk space, but if your site requires more space and / or receives a large amount of traffic then you should consider web hosting as this will then not only is sufficient.
4. Requirement for the number of subdomains and parked domains, parked domains are advantageous for high-traffic web sites because they can better manage domain copy helps improve the reputation of your website in search engine. Most websites charge money to host them.
5. 99.99% more active: Many web hosts are to ensure the time to 99. 99%, but then they are more expensive and must be chosen if required as commercial web sites.