Free voice calls and instant messages over the internet hadn’t been more convenient prior to the use of Skype services. This software application provides services like voice chat, messaging, video conferencing, group chats and file transfers. To make the use of the software apt use of proper accessories is a must.
Skype users need decent Skype headsets, earbuds, headphones, microphones, webcams etc among other equipments to communicate clearly over Skype. It is advisable to invest in Skype headsets or Skype headphones because you always need them for clearly communicating with the person at the other end. Moreover, using microphone and headphones separately doesn’t give a very good sound quality. Thus ones need to select a proper headset. Some types of headsets that are used are listed below:
- Skype wireless headset,
- Bluetooth headset Skype,
- Head set wireless Skype,
- Wireless headset Skype,
- Bluetooth headset with Skype function,
- Bluetooth Skype headset and pc adapter,
- Bluetooth headset with Skype,
- Skype head set.
Here are some tips to buy Skype headsets:
- Do your research and comparison shopping by going online or to a retailer
- Decide on a budget for your headset
- Try on before buying because cheaper ones are often provided with little padding on earpieces which can be uncomfortable
- Ideally shop at the Skype Shop where you will find Skype-certified headsets
- Most headsets work quite well with Skype. There is no pressure to upgrade or buy the latest, nicest headset if it is beyond your budget
- Make sure you buy a computer headset not a telephone headset
Some of the Skype headphones that are in great demand are listed below:
- Callpod Dragon V2 (black chrome): Bluetooth headset with a unique features
- Callpod Dragon V2 (carbon fiber): Bluetooth headset with form-fitting design
- Sennheiser PC 151: Binaural, mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, mini-phone 3.5 mm, mute button
- Sennheiser PC 161: Ear-cup, surround sound, mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, mini-phone 3.5 mm, mute button
- Sennheiser PC 146 USB: Behind-the-neck, stereo, volume control
- Logitech USB Headset H360: Behind-the-neck, stereo, 4 pin USB type a, volume control
- Sennheiser PC 111: Monaural, over-the-ear, mono, mini-phone 3.5 mm, volume control
- HP Premium Digital Stereo Headset: Binaural, headset, ear-cup, stereo, mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm x 2, mute button, volume control, Skype compatible, gold plated connectors
Some times you can save money on headphones by opting for Skype ear buds. Not all ear buds are Skype compatible though. Those ear buds with an inbuilt microphone can be used with Skype. For example, a high quality Skype approved IPEVO ear bud, provided with a 3 feet long cable for convenience, is one that cane be used with Skype. Ear buds by the name so Sumo and Bullet, manufactured by Ariel7, are available in different trendy colors and very affordable prices.
Some tips for buying ear buds for Skype:
- Check for inbuilt microphone
- Check for sound quality, opposing of ambient sounds.
- Check for features, i.e. provision for changing bass, etc.
- Check for well being; see if there is any uneasiness.